Considering a visit? We would love to have you come by! Here are a few things to expect:
- We are pretty informal, so do not feel the need to get dressed up. Suits are fine, so so are shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops and hats. Our only requirement is that you do wear some sort of clothing!
- Our service runs about an hour, give or take about ten minutes. Sometimes our speaker takes that ten minutes! We start at 11AM, be there a bit early if you have children. Your kiddo's are always welcome to attend their portion of the morning, but if you want to hang on to them during the service, that is okay too. Sometimes our topics may be a bit above or inappropriate for kids, but in those cases, we will let you know.
- Our kids program covers up to middle school at this time.
- Coffee is provided and you are welcome to BYOB (bring your own beverage).
- Our music is modern Christian, with a few opening hymns for those who grew up with that flavor.
- Our morning flow includes a time for offering and communion. While we are always excited to receive monetary gifts, we in no way expect a visitor to give. And for communion, our table is open to all. No need to be a member here or anywhere to partake in communion with us.